Saturday 7 September 2013

Paris Memories

Hello crafting friends!!

This is Ruthie and today's inspiration project is a card; I made this Eiffel Tower card. You would be wondering.... where is the embossing part? As you remember this challenge is about Stamp & Color + Emboss; well, let me explain to you how I made this card.


Well, first I cut my card in black cardstock; then I applied the Embossing Magic Bag over the cardstock to avoid static and to avoid the embossing powder going everywhere. The I  used the VersaMark Watermark Ink Stamp  applied over the Hero Arts Cling Stamp Zig Zag stamped over the card and then trowed over the Embossing Powder Seafoam White heated until dried. Then with prismacolors pencils I colored the negative spaces (you can use any watercolor pencil).



I embossed the Eiffel Tower too; with Gold Embossing Powder, same technique. Looks like metal right? I love how it looks!


I made the sentiment same as the tower. I like the result very much!!!!



We hope to see you again at our Current Challenge #16 - Stamp & Colour + Emboss! Remember the last date is 15th September only!

Ruthie

Supplies used


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback.