Saturday 28 April 2012

Shaped Mother's Day Card

Hi Crafters!

Hope you had a fantastic April with us! We surely enjoyed sharing our ideas, tips and techniques and would love to see the cards that you make :)

Firstly I must thank my ever motivated and high spirited team of Lulu Poohs to come up with such fab and creative ideas day after day!

Also, 2 of our Lulu Poohs Tejal and Shalini have decided to take a break and we would like to thank them both for being with us during our launch and am sure you would still see their work here at Lulupu Blog :). But before that do visit their Blog and shower your love!

Its now my turn share a mother'd day card I have made and this one is for MIL! Yep, I haven't put up much of my work but I really wanted to share this quick card that I made using my electronic die cutting machine called ecraft by Craftwell USA. This machine is available on order at our store as well!

I know many of you might not have heard about this one but I totally loved it! I use it with my SCAL 3 and its a breeze. Like all machines it comes with a learning curve but isn't that the fun part of working with new things?

The entire card shape, flowers and flourish have been cut with the ecraft and the centres are filled with Pie Lane glitter :) I did not add any sentiment on the top as I loved it the way it was, subtle :) Have adorned it with some kaisercraft rhinestones and did some distressing around the edges.



Supplies used:

Blue Background and Flowers from Custom Value Pack - Grant Studios Paper Packs 12"X12" 50/Pkg - Brights


PS: Watch out our blog for an exciting announcement this april end. Also dont forget to participate in our monthly FB Fan Page for a lovely giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by

Karuna


7 comments:

  1. Interesting.. Great use of the die-cutting machine.. Great colours...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaped cards ..and this is beautiful .have never heard of this electronic cutter ...but i am sure it must be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card looks so beautiful ...especially those flowers so gorgeous!!!good to see your work after a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to read your blog posts Karuna as you use so many techniques and crafty tools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb! The flowers look gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to know about electronic die cutting machine...didn't knew about it before..love the blue flowers in card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.